Pages

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Add to Technorati Favorites

SEARCH THE WEB HERE:

Custom Search

Followers

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Contest at Pinay Mommy Online...

Mommy Ruby of PINAY MOMMY ONLINE left for Bacolod some days ago and before leaving she left us, her avid readers a contest, in time for the celebration of her blogversary. So any way, I told myself to try my luck again. I have joined KaraKate's Birthday contest before and I have won a consolation prize, although I have not received my $5 yet, as prize for the said contest, still, there is no reason why I shouldn't enjoy joining another great blogocontest again...right? Anyway, if you visit Mommy Ruby's site, the contest mechanics are just easy. If you wish to join, click here. So since I am joining, this post is my entry...my answers are found below. In the prescribed format.

“There are two cities in the Philippines that are called the City of Smiles and the City of Golden Friendship. What are the names of these cities?”


ANSWER FORMAT
City of Smiles – Bacolod City
City of Golden Friendship – Cagayan de Oro City

Also, if you really wish to get to know more of Mommy Ruby, her bloglife and more, just leave her a message and she will get back to you...

Enjoy teh contest guys--- and do visit Mommy Ruby's blogs from time to time.

1 comment:

Pau-pau said...

mommy dharlz, I have a tag for you :)