Pages

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Add to Technorati Favorites

SEARCH THE WEB HERE:

Custom Search

Followers

Saturday, January 03, 2009

YAY, ANOTHER AWARD

Thanks so much for this award Q.


What a very good start of my new year, first the PR increase for both VSk8Shop and Just the Tip of the Iceberg, now an award....wow....I love it...

So I am passing this forward...

Here's an award for a few more friends I met online. I am passing this award to:

mcdanielassoc.com, reanaclaire.blogspot.com, www.sailorsmusings.com, www.yeunglei.com, chronicchicktalk.com, lingzspot.blogspot.com, earthlyexplorations.blogspot.com, thesearchforwellness.blogspot.com, and wingky-pinayartist.blogspot.com

Happy New Year! :)

4 comments:

Umma said...

Hello sis.. Thanks for the award ha? I really appreciate the thoughts. Will grab that one anytime soon..

Happy New Year my dear.

earthlingorgeous said...

Awwww! Thanks so much for the award gonna post it now! Happy New Year!

EJ said...

thank you for remembering me ms. dharlz!

earthlingorgeous said...

added you to my links at my Earthly Explorations