Pages

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Add to Technorati Favorites

SEARCH THE WEB HERE:

Custom Search

Followers

Saturday, March 21, 2009

PICS DURING THE REFLEXOLOGY WORKSHOP CULMINATION

I posted my recent accomplishment without a pic..well, here they are...


That's me receiving my FIRST HONOR CERTIFICATE, bwahahaha... If you read my previous blogposts, then you know the story behind this....wink..wink...

Here are the other pics...


These two were taken during the PINNING CEREMONY...

And of course, a pose with Sir Vong, Jean and Madam Bonane...


By the way, to put my skill to good use, I am giving a FREE REFLEXOLOGY Session every Sunday at Honeysweet Learning Laboratory, a.k.a THE ORANGE HOUSE... limited to three persons only... so first come first served... Hope that is okay... On other days, there is a fee required, ahahahaha... kidding...kidding... wink..wink...

No comments: