Pages

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Add to Technorati Favorites

SEARCH THE WEB HERE:

Custom Search

Followers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Blogging Incentives and Lili

Yesterday I cashed in my paypal earnings and got them thru EON at the Union Bank. My daughter asked me to buy her favorite cake, Choco Buttercreme and Egg Pie from Goldilocks so I did... She really knows that whenever earnings would come from blogging, mommy buys her what she likes... lol... hmmm, I'd like to think that giving that as an incentive for Lili is a good deal. See, whenever she is cross or would act naughtily, I would reprimand her saying that mommy will not blog anymore.
No more income, no more places to visit or food to eat to take pictures... bwahahaha... Then she will behave...(of course the luggage thing is still useful but only if she is really really becoming unpredictable) But hey, I would still continue to blog no matter what... For as long as I have the Internet connection and the PC, no problem... besides, it's an added source for a single mom to survive, not only financially, but psychologically and emotionally. My blog, like its subtitle is indeed my form of therapy...

No comments: