Pages

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Add to Technorati Favorites

SEARCH THE WEB HERE:

Custom Search

Followers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

This is my 1112th post---



Amazing enough, this post is my 1,112--- I have already posted 1111 posts as of today and today, I am also happy with the news my cousin Bogie told me through my CBOX...



I am so happy. My PR is BACK! Praise the LORD! As much as I do not want to admit it, I was depressed. I knew perfectly well that I was depressed because I lost all interest in making money online. I had a few opps and although I had so much stories to tell, I can't help but be depressed when I look at my site. I resorted to playing farmtown, sorority life and yoville at facebook... Such temporary joys--- And when I am not online, I sleep like a baby through the night--- No more long nights since I had no work to do---

And now that my PR is back, I am alive again. I will be alive again---- Thank you Lord! I know you know what my needs are... Thank you!

2 comments:

grace said...

congrats darl. you dserved it..so bibo na pud posting ani.

Anonymous said...

Ha.ha.ha.. Congrats!!! :) Mka depress jud kung PR 3 na ang mawala. :)