Pages

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Add to Technorati Favorites

SEARCH THE WEB HERE:

Custom Search

Followers

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Trixie's Blog---

This is way too funny. I found the blog I was dying to see... Thanks to Mommy Iris--- Trixie's Blog at ONLY YOU..

Well, I have been a follower of ONLY YOU. My night is not complete without having watched it. And although I miss it sometimes, MWF specially because I come home late after my classes at BSU, I am still able to understand it the next night as they run a preview of the scenes seen the night before. There is something in the characters that make me think and look at life like the box in front of me... But of course, my life and their lives are way different. I just like to be "kilig" and at times cry when I can relate with a scene or two--- Amazingly, I am also learning a few points, rendering contradictions and seeing life as it should be at the present moment---

And I thought, when I find Trixie's blog, I will be able to read more than what was shown on the show--- Oh well, at least I found it now...

2 comments:

Umma said...

Hello Mommy Dharlz.. thanks for the visit.. glad to know that reading some interesting blogs makes you happy. Go for it..

Phebie said...

hahahaha...tnuod jud diay to nga site bah?hehehhe katawa ko nga real man jud diay...