Pages

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Add to Technorati Favorites

SEARCH THE WEB HERE:

Custom Search

Followers

Sunday, August 23, 2009

GOODBYE and THANK YOU PAYINGPOST.COM

UPDATE: RELATED POST, PLEASE READ...

This is what came in my email tonight...


I couldn't quite believe my eyes so I clicked on transaction details and this is what I saw...


Oh.. It's true... So I went into my payingpost account and went to the finances page, and confirmed it there...



So it's TRUE! After a gazillion email request, and tons of paypal money request...



tsk..tsk..tsk.. is it too late? well, below is the answer..



See that reserve button? I clicked on that button.. I reserved a task...BUT I AM NOT GOING TO WRITE ANY POST FOR THAT TASK! That's my way of saying, Thank you payingpost and goodbye! Technical issues huh? You know what, this is the first and the last communication I got from your end.. If there was some technical issue, you should have informed me by simply replying to my emails previously... won't you agree? Anyway, I got my money, now we're even... I will not take back the SCAM Posts nor take them down.. So people will not be deceived by you again... I will simply link this post as an update to that post...

And one more thing, if you can not afford to make payment on time, better dissolve your company..30 days is NOT 4 months! Our electric bills, Internet bills and all others do not give us the same luxury of time that we have given you to make payment... If I didn't push harder, I guess I will never be paid at all... This is outrageous! Anyone reading this will agree... If you want bloggers to stay with you, then CHANGE!

But as for me, this is a happy farewell.. Thanks and God bless!

3 comments:

Nadine Camille said...

After 1000 years! Haha, me too. Not writing for them anymore after all the trouble. Grrr, I probably emailed them a hundred or more too. Plus they blocked my IP haha, I dunno why some people like them still manage to eat and live when some people are being unpaid. Haha,

Glad to hear this ate, I hope they pay everyone who wasn't paid yet.

Take Care :D

nadine

ilove-pink.info

aajao said...

i was itching to read this post of yours but only chanced upon reading it today.

well, good thing they (finally) paid you. and good decision you had: bid them goodbye.

Mommy Dharlz said...

@nadine.. that's why i am not taking down my previous posts.. so that people will have a clue as to what kind of company payingpost is.. also, para gawin din nila nag ginawa natin to get paid..

@aajao..wlang blogger makakatagal ng ganyan.. ano sila? sinuswerte? breech of contract sila sobra..