Pages

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Add to Technorati Favorites

SEARCH THE WEB HERE:

Custom Search

Followers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

NEW INCONVENIENCE AT PAYINGPOST.COM

Update:

As of August 23, 2009 - GOODBYE & THANK YOU PAYINGPOST...

UPDATE AS OF JULY 24 - CLICK HERE

As of July 16, 2009 - I urge all bloggers scammed by payingpost.com to write about their experience for SCAM SEO to make all bloggers in the blogosphere aware of what is going on at payingpost. Surely we have a social responsibility to inform others. We should not just shut up and delete links. We need to do what we are good at in order to find meaning in our blogging... Payingpost.com is a scam and the blogosphere need us to shout this out! I am glad many bloggers are already writing about their bad experience. Join us in our cause...

As of July 9, 2009 -- STILL NO PAYMENT. NO RESPONSE TO MY COMMUNICATION WITH PAYINGPOST.COM, NO RESPONSE FROM PAYPAL BILLING... THEREFORE, I CONCLUDE, PAYINGPOST.COM IS A SCAM...

BEWARE, FELLOW BLOGGERS! DO NOT TAKE OPPORTUNITIES FROM THEM ANYMORE... ADVERTISERS ARE PAYING THEM FOR THE OPPS THAT YOU DO, AND YOU GET NOTHING FROM YOUR WORK!!!!

As of July 3, 2009-- STILL NO PAYMENT RECEIVED! I requested money from paypal@payingpost.com in my paypal account... I did mention I was paid in the past, so I looked it up in transactions history and found their paypal email. At paypal, there is a request money feature... and that's what I did for now... Billing them of the services we rendered is not at all a bad idea. I suggest you do the same...


As of July 2, 2009-- NO PAYMENT RECEIVED! Yes, they paid me January1, 2009 in the amount of $117.50, but that was the last. I would have been paid May and June respectively, but they didn't update my account for current payment until June 3... Now, the expected July 1 payment is nowhere near... So what does this mean??? PAYINGPOST.COM is A SCAM??? I sent email at support@payingpost.com but I have not received any response. It would have been easier to send through their contact form but it is too difficult to do that since the captcha is missing...



Print Screen added today, June 30, 2009...


I haven't been paid by Payingpost.com as of May 1 and June 1 respectively. Their policy then was upon reaching $50 bloggers will be paid. As of May 1, I have already reached $60 plus... but no payment ever processed. Then June 1 came, $160 plus, still no payment ever processed. I submitted a ticket and they updated my account as of June 3 saying that I will be paid July 1. Today, as I anticipate tomorrow's payment, I checked my account at Payingpost and below is another inconvenience I found:

Important: When your total unpaid earnings reach $100, we'll send you a payment on the 1rst of the next month. For example, if your total unpaid earnings reached $100 during November we would send you a payment on December 1. If your total unpaid earnings haven't yet reached $100, they'll roll over to the next month and accrue until they meet the $100 threshold.

We do realise that for some of you this is an inconvenient but we're forced to apply this term in order to reduce the monthly refunds to advertisers. The reason we have to do refunds are: bloggers use to nofollow links, delete links, delete posts, delete entire blog, obviously after payment is received. Once you decide to reserve an opportunity you agree with this rule.


After I get paid tomorrow, I shall perhaps think twice if I am still going to patronize payingpost as a company... we'll see....

7 comments:

PINAY MOMMY said...

As for me, I am now going to place "nofollow" links on my posts. This is so unbecoming of them. So unprofessional. :(

jenn said...

I would suggest not doing any more posts from them, and google them. You will find that they have NEVER paid ANYONE. Trust me on this...I have been waiting for six months. It's a scam.

INFOPLANET said...

Hi me too with same situation.. my balance is now $110.. I am waiting for my payments ,,which is meant to be on july 1..

Can you give me any suggestion on how to get approved in review me.. because every time i submit my blog gets rejected ..

Reanaclaire said...

oh gosh.. my account is 41usd ... thanks for the info, dont think i wanna write any more posts.. 100usd is a lot to save.. as far as i know, initially it was only 50.. since the payout now is 100usd, forget it, forget PP!

Mommy Dharlz said...

You know what guys, I think the best way to make them hear us is if we write a post telling the world how payingpost.com has cheated on us... You may link this post if you wish. I can also link your post in here, if you like...

As far as I know, they are not giving us what we rightfully deserve. They were already paid by advertisers for the opps we did and where is our share now???

I hope they all burn in hell...

Dinah said...

oh no! i have $37 and i was so excited that it was so near the $50 threshold, then they increased to $100.

this is really too bad!

Dinah said...

will post about this to show ny support