Pages

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape
Add to Technorati Favorites

SEARCH THE WEB HERE:

Custom Search

Followers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

PAYINGPOST UPDATE

UPDATE: AUGUST 23, 2009---> PAYINGPOST FINALLY PAID ME, READ ----> GOODBYE & THANK YOU PAYINGPOST...

This is something I do not want anyone of you to experience. I have been scammed by payingpost.com by not paying me what's due for all my hard work. Not to mention, all the expenses I have to put up with, just to keep up with posting the posts they have approved, but NEVER PAID...



Here is an update about payingpost.com and its modus operandi. As of today, I still have not received the $191.00 they owe me for all my approved posts, which have been due months ago... Notice the print screen above? They have moved the payment date again to August 1, 2009 - which I doubt would ever be made...



The print screen here is from my email, a copy sent by paypal to notify me that payingpost have cancelled the billing I sent for them to pay me the amount they owe...

Related Post, click here. Full story here.

1 comment:

Nadine Camille said...

Yeah me too, their contact page finally has a decent captcha but they don't respond anyway, making it no difference from before except the date. I also tried requesting from their paypal. They really are a bunch of scams ..>.<

[ilove-pink.info]